Lazy Casey

Lazy Casey

Thursday, November 17, 2011

What to do on a rainy day.

Casey is like a toddler, she needs activities for a rainy day.  I don't want to give her bully sticks all day long, so I went in search of something else that would occupy her time and not cost an arm and a leg.

Went to the local pet store and got this toy, it's called Bentoball Everlasting Treat and for her, it was everlasting.   I had to take it away after an hour, but boy did she enjoy it.  I let her chew on it every day now and one disc has lasted over a week.  I took it out once she hollowed out the middle, but I think it may have been okay for awhile longer, provided we kept an eye on her.  As a rule, you should always supervise your pets when giving them chew treats and toys, last thing you need is them choking, especially when you are not around.

Check out the video - she really gets into it!

No comments:

Post a Comment